SpinetiX and Almo Professional A/V enter nationwide distribution partnership in the USA
Hergiswil, Switzerland – December 2, 2020 – SpinetiX, the leader in digital signage solutions, and Almo Professional A/V, the Pro A/V industry’s most dynamic US distributor, today announced a new distribution partnership in the USA effective immediately. As part of the agreement, Almo is offering SpinetiX’s complete solution, ranging from award-winning HMP media players, DSOS™ operating system, SpinetiX ARYA™ cloud, Elementi digital signage software with its 250+ widgets to a series of professional services.
"The appointment of Almo Professional A/V as a new national distributor represents a significant milestone for SpinetiX in the USA, as Almo is an established and highly-regarded name in professional AV distribution thanks to its coast-to-coast geographical footprint, large Pro A/V product portfolio and a renowned expertise in digital signage,” said Francesco Ziliani, CEO of SpinetiX. “The solid distribution experience of Almo Professional A/V combined with SpinetiX technological expertise set the right foundations to address a growing and transforming digital signage market for years to come.”
According to Todd Heberlein, business development manager for Almo Professional A/V, “Our alignment with SpinetiX is rooted in the company’s commitment to digital signage technology over the last decade. SpinetiX has achieved great success in providing a wide range of scalable options for everything from single screen applications to enterprise-grade projects requiring thousands of players.”
Heberlein continued, “By partnering with SpinetiX, Almo has expanded its digital signage portfolio and is now able to offer resellers and integrators an even greater variety of customizable choices in hardware, software, content, management and training to best suit their project needs.”
The SpinetiX complete digital signage solution available through Almo, including:
• HMP Series Players: robust and reliable digital signage players designed to deliver content flawlessly 24/7 in any digital signage application. The HMP line also provides advanced programmable features and integration.
• DSOS activation licenses: licenses unlocking an added value set of features turning any compatible HMP players into a specialized signage appliance.
• SpinetiX ARYA cloud: a cloud-based visual communication solution that allows users to set eye-catching messages on a display in minutes with their photos, videos, logos and color code.
• Elementi software: a simple, yet powerful digital signage software application that delivers visually rich experiences to any combination of screens across all networks. With Elementi, resellers and integrators can create high impact projects including video walls, interactive kiosks, and live streaming video.
• Widgets: widgets that connect securely to popular data sources, bringing live information from spreadsheets, social media feeds and photo libraries directly onto signage screens.
• Services: a series of professional services tailored to the integrators willing to customize the SpinetiX solution to the specific needs of their digital signage project.
At SpinetiX, we inspire businesses to unlock the potential of their story. We believe in the power of digital signage as a dynamic new storytelling platform to engage with people. For more than 10 years, we have been constantly innovating to deliver cutting-edge technology that helps our customers shine. Engineered in Switzerland, our comprehensive suite of solutions empowers businesses to realize their full potential. Whether you are looking for a plug & play solution to bring your story to life or a fully customized solution to captivate your audience, SpinetiX is your partner to successfully grow your business.
To learn more, go to www.spinetix.com
About Almo Professional A/V:
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level.
Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics, major appliances, furniture, and housewares. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/almoproav, Twitter at www.twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SpinetiX Nicolas Meyer VP Marketing & Channel Management
nicolas.meyer [at] spinetix.com
Almo Professional A/V
888-420-2566 ext. 6520
mcraigmyle [at] almo.comclass="spamspan"
Traci Schaefer TLS Communications, Inc.
tschaefer [at] tlscommunications.comclass="spamspan"
nicolas.meyer [at] spinetix.com